I provide legal guidance to clients worldwide who need assistance in the following areas:
- Marriage and prenuptial agreements
- Custody and right to contact
- Spousal support and child support
- Child abduction
- Affiliation and surrogacy
- Financial matters during and after divorce
As a lecturer of International Family Law at Vienna University and author of numerous publications on Family Law - e.g. “Internationales Familienrecht” (International Family Law) written together with Prof. Dr. M. Neumayr, Vize President of the Supreme Court - I am specialised in all fields of Family Law, in particular regarding crossborder cases.
If you choose to become my client, my commitment to you includes:
- Explaining all options to help you make an informed decision.
- Giving you as much time as you need to speak with me.
- Looking out for your immediate needs and long term interests.
- Keeping you informed about the status of your case.
- Prompt return of phone calls and emails.
If you wish to contact me, please call or send me a mail. I will be happy to serve you at my earliest available appointment time.